Whether you’re a commercial or private user, ensuring you have a suitable machine for the job is vital. That’s why we have created this handy guide for you to find the best compact tractor. The Massey Ferguson compact tractor range is a top choice for equestrian yards, ground care, landscapers, property maintenance, councils, golf courses, and other commercial or private users requiring a compact tractor.
Our team can assist you with matching the right Massey Ferguson compact tractor to your sector.
Massey Ferguson 1525 with Mulch Deck
Who is this suited for?
This Massey Ferguson compact tractor is already well-received within the municipal, equine and leisure industries. The MF 1525 compact tractor is proving to be the experts’ choice for estate management, ground care and local councils. Ideal for use on golf courses, public amenities, academic premises as well as managed estates.
25hp fuel-efficient engine
- Mulching deck (54inch) with “3 Mulch Blades 54.”
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Fitted with a high capacity 3-point linkage as standard the Massey Ferguson 1525 offers a lift capacity of 600kg. Giving plenty of power to handle a host of applications
- Mid-PTO as standard, generating up to 2000 rpm, making it ideal for producing a high-quality finish
- Independent rear PTO with Soft Start function provides high inertia loads a gentle take-up of the PTO. Also providing a quicker take-up for lighter loads, helping to protect tractor and implement
- Rear-mounted, folding ROPS
- Two auxiliary spool valves to the rear. A high-performance hydraulic system provides all the flow and pressure needed to operate a wide range of implements efficiently
- Spacious, comfortable operator area with user-friendly controls
- 24×8.50-12, 315/75D-15 Turf Tyres
Massey Ferguson 1735 M
Who is this suited for?
Whether you run a smallholding, equestrian yard, farm, grounds care or contracting business, you can be assured the Massey Ferguson 1700 M compact tractor enable you to deliver the best quality standards with high levels of efficiency performance and reliability.
35hp fuel-efficient engine
- The hydrostatic transmission offers up to two engine speed memory. One cruise-control, to travel at the current speed with no foot on the pedal. One cruise speed memory with a lever to easily adjust the cruise speed when engaged and comfort control to adjust the acceleration response
- A straightforward open-centre hydraulic system with excellent lift capacity generates up to 41.5 litres/min of total hydraulic flow, enabling you to operate a wide range of modern implements and equipment
- Comfort and convenience are enhanced by a wide range of standard equipment, including air conditioning, heated rear window defrost, four LED work lights, and the radio-ready pack (antenna + speaker)
- Mower Deck optional
- 24 X 8.5-12, 315 X 80D16 Turf Tyres
Massey Ferguson 1747
Who is this suited for?
This Massey Ferguson compact tractor is everything you require in a compact tractor. A powerful engine, spacious cab (optional) and choice of transmissions for a wide range of operations. Ready to take on any task that your sector throws at it.
46hp fuel-efficient engine
- Two transmission options – mechanical 12/12 or hydrostatic
- Mid-PTO as standard on ‘HST’ version
- Factory-fitted cabs available
- New Category 2 Cab offering drivers a quiet environment (HST version)
- Independent rear PTO with rear fender-mounted PTO switch
- 4 spool valves as standard
- Optional front linkage & front PTO
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Warranty: All new and ex-demo Massey Ferguson tractors come with a warranty. Various warranty packages are available. Speak to our experienced team for more info.
Measure Up: Having to make changes that you didn’t plan for is less than ideal. So don’t forget to measure your gates, narrow entrances/exits, and the area where you plan to store your compact tractor!
Operator Environment: If you intend to use your tractor all year-round, the added comfort of a cab is undoubtedly a wise choice. You might not require one now but come January, and your opinion will probably change! Massey Ferguson’s standard compact tractor cab features include heating and cooling, lighting, windscreen wipers, and more.
Attachments: Even if you are not looking to purchase tractor attachments now, it’s a good idea to buy a compact tractor model that is compatible with a variety of implements. Most users find that a loader, a mower deck, and a small trailer are a good setup. We have a range of attachments and implements available, and our experienced team will be happy to help.
So you have found out the best compact tractor suited for your needs, all you need to do is get in touch!
Massey Ferguson compact available to download