Valtra has created seven cost-effective options to meet your needs making building your working machine with Valtra hassle-free.
The Valtra option packages make it an absolute breeze to specify a new tractor! The Valtra option packages make sure that nothing important is left out. When purchased as a package, the Valtra equipment and accessories are less expensive than if they were to be ordered separately.
The Valtra Comfort package enhances your level of comfort with excellent features, such as a suspended cab, front axle suspension, an air-suspended driver’s seat, a control armrest with a joystick and auto reversing lights.
- Air suspended, Air suspended+ or Valtra Evolution driver’s seat
- Suspended cab
- Road lights with LED rear lights and upper lights
- Work Light Premium or Premium+ with LED lights
- Automatic reversing lights
- AIRES Front Axle Suspension and Compressed air system
Option package may vary depending on model*
The Valtra Comfort Pro package has everything included in the Comfort option package and more on top! Valtra premium interior options and a right side window wiper increases working comfort. Climate control and a lower heater unit keeping the climate of the Valtra cabin comfortable for working in.
- Premium interior
- Automatic air conditioning + lower heater unit
- Right side window wipe
The Valtra Technology package includes everything in the Comfort package and adds precision farming features that make connecting and operating implements easier and more productive. These include rear ISOBUS connectivity, power sockets, implement signal connection and the full Valtra Guide GPS guidance.
- Full Valtra Guide: one of 4 options with Novatel or Trimble antenna
- ISOBUS rear
- AutoControl D, drive balance control + rear linkage slip control system with radar sensor
- Automatic Slip Regulator system (Versu and Direct)
- Power socket set
- All options from Comfort
The Valtra Technology Pro package includes all the fantastic features from the Comfort and Technology packages. Plus, it has everything you need for real Smart Farming – including the SmartTouch Extend auxiliary display, a Valtra Wayline Assistant and Valtra Section control, including third-party guidance support.
- Full Valtra Guide centimetre accuracy with Novatel or Trimble antenna
- Wayline Assistant
- Precision farming: One of 4 Section Control or Section Control & Variable Rate options
- SmartTouch Extend
- TaskDoc Pro
- Auto U-Pilot
- All options included from Comfort and Technology
Technology Pro X
The Valtra Technology Pro X includes all the features from the aforementioned Comfort, Technology and Technology Pro packages. In addition to this, you will have all the required services and subscriptions to the TaskDoc Pro server license and the agrirouter, ensuring that you have everything ready to transfer data between your FMIS system (connected either to the TaskDoc Pro server or to the agrirouter) and your Valtra tractor. Linking everything up will make your life easier and save a lot of time and effort, as all the documentation is automatically generated.
- Valtra Section Control 36 + VRC 5 products
- TaskDoc Pro server license 1 year
- DKE agrirouter 1 year
- All options from Comfort, Technology and Technology Pro
Valtra Front Loader
With the Valtra Front loader package, you get everything you need for front loader work. With Valtra, you get the whole front loader package factory-fitted and seamlessly integrated with your Valtra tractor.
- The front loader of your choice
- Front valves
- Tool carrier
- Precision Lift & Load for full digital
Front Loader Pro
The Valtra Front Loader Pro package adds a high visibility roof for a broad upwards view, as well as the Precision Lift & Load feature, weighing the load, storing task data. Making your work incredibly smart and efficient.
- Precision Lift & Load for full digital control and maximum ease of use. Automatic weighing set height and angle limits, easy bucket shake, get the data.
- Tool carrier & advanced loader hydraulics
- The best view with the high visibility roof
Contact us today to discuss the Valtra range further: