Efficient servicing and repairs for all types of agricultural machinery and vehicles.
On-Site Servicing and Repairs by Well-Equipped Technicians
Experience hassle-free on-site servicing and repairs
Our skilled technicians arrive in fully equipped vans to provide top-notch support for leading agricultural brands like Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Valtra, Manitou, Amazone, Isuzu, and Can-Am. With the latest training and specialised tools, we offer prompt and reliable machine services tailored to your needs.
Reliable Support for Your Farm Equipment
Count on us as your trusted agricultural machinery dealer for reliable support. Our experienced technicians and dedicated service team swiftly identify and fix issues, ensuring minimal disruption to your operations. Trust us to keep your equipment running smoothly.
Service And Extended Warranty Packages
Fixed machinery costs = peace of mind.
- All machines are delivered with 12 months base warranty.
- Many machines have the option to extend the warranty, which will be delivered with our class-leading service package.
- This delivers known costs for the length of the contract, servicing in line with manufacturer recommendations, rapid response times and extensive repair cover.
- In addition, we can quote for service, repair or parts for your older working machine or restoration project.
NSTS Sprayer Testing
Testing for all spraying, spreading and pelleting machines.
- Sprayer pumps are not covered by extended warranty as they are classed as wearing parts.
- Due to the chemicals contained in them and a lengthy storage period, very often they deteriorate between seasons and can fail at the point of start-up, when you need them most!
- A sprayer pump overhaul can save you time and money – by having this done over winter you get a discount on the service and ensure a smooth start-up next season.
An air conditioning service will make your de-mist and cooling time quicker.
- Having an issue to see out of your cab when it gets colder?
- Cab not cooling during the summer?
- An air conditioning service will make your de-mist and cooling time quicker.
- Our technicians will thoroughly check the system including filters, belts and clutch gap, replacing the receiver dryer and ‘O’ rings where necessary, before checking the system for leaks and recharging the gas.
- This can be added onto any farm visit – just ask your service manager.
We offer a comprehensive annual inspection for your machine that is not covered by a service or extended warranty contract.
- We offer a comprehensive annual inspection for your machine that is not covered by a service or extended warranty contract.
- Our annual inspection will provide a minor or major service as required, with checks for engine, fuel, cooling, axle, steering, transmission, hydraulic, clutch, and electrical systems.
- We will check all safety critical items such as PTOs and lighting.
- Following the inspection you will receive a signed checklist to use as proof your machine has a clean bill of health.
We can use our dyno to check for leaks, injection issues or problems with power delivery.
- Over time machines lose power making them less efficient.
- We can use our dyno to check for leaks, injection issues or problems with power delivery.
- By measuring the torque directly it gives the most accurate picture of how much power your engine is producing.
- This means we can enhance power delivery, improve your fuel economy and increase the lifetime of your engine.
Stay compliant and keep your equipment in top shape with our comprehensive inspection services.
Our expert team conducts thorough inspections under both LOLER and PUWER regulatory guidelines, ensuring your peace of mind and adherence to safety standards.
Trust us to keep your equipment safe and fully operational.
Request a Service
Contact us using the form below to book a service with Crawfords. By submitting this form, you will be scheduling a service appointment at no obligation and will be contacted within 48 hours by a service advisor.