R W Crawford’s are looking for an Agricultural Warehouse Assistant /Store person to join our busy parts department based in Writtle, Chelmsford. We are a leading distributor for AGCO our main franchises being Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Valtra. Crawford’s have also welcomed Manitou as one of our main franchises from January 2020.
- Managing goods in and out, receiving, checking and putting away supplier deliveries, informing of shortages or damaged stock
- Assist with rolling stock taking programmes, to ensuring all stock is located correctly at all times.
- Returning parts back to suppliers in the required time scales
- Relocating of stock
- Warranty returns
- Old core returns
- Pre picking of parts
- General housing keeping and tidiness of the warehouse
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe working environment
The main responsibilities are intended as a summary of the role and is not an exhaustive list of duties, the post holder is expected to undertake any tasks and responsibilities as required and deemed appropriate by the business
Key Skills and Abilities;
- Good time keeping
- Flexible when needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience working with Ibcos Gold system would be an advantage, but not essential, as full training will be provided
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
The role requires someone who can start early but is equally happy to finish early. (Hours to be discussed at interview stage). You will be required to work rotored weekends in the Harvest season.
Competitive salary (to be discussed at interview stage)
22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
How to apply;
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16/03/2020.
If you would like any further information please call Laura on: 01245 322733, this would be completely confidential.