Territory Sales Manager (Hampshire)
Crawford’s is a well-established AGCO dealership with 40 Years’ experience. We are a leading distributor for AGCO our main franchises being Fendt and Valtra. Crawford’s have also welcomed Manitou as one of our main franchises from January 2020.
The role requires you to be responsible for the promotion and sale of our leading brands in Agricultural Machinery and associated equipment. The position is to be based at our New Depot in Billingshurst, reporting to the Sales/Depot Manager.
You will be required to visit all customers in your territory to qualify needs and to promote our products, business and yourself in a positive way.
Our requirements are for you to manage the sales process from generating an enquiry to the delivery of equipment.
Essential Skills/Experience required;
- Good, sound knowledge of the Agricultural industry and its equipment (preferential)
- Finance awareness
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Have the ability to influence, persuade and able close a deal
- Full UK driving licence is required
- Excellent administration skills (essential)
- Working Hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work rotored weekends and additional hours for shows / open days throughout the year (when required).
- Competitive salary (to be discussed at interview stage) depending on experience
- Fantastic Commission Scheme
- Company vehicle
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company Pension
- Company Benefits
How to apply;
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 17th February 2020.
If you would like any further information please call Laura Crawford on: 01245 322733, alternatively Wes Crawford on: 07970 248110 this would be completely confidential.