SERVICE MANAGER CHARING, KENT
Location: Writtle, Essex
Job Type: Full Time
Crawford’s is a well-established AGCO dealership with nearly 40 Years’ experience. We are a multi-franchise dealer specialising in Agriculture across Essex, Kent, Sussex and Hampshire.
A position has come available for the Service Manager at our depot in Charing (Kent). You will be heading up the team of technicians with support from our Assistant Service Manager ensuring we continue our high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Manage and support the technicians work each day
- Liaise with customers regarding repairs, service-related issues and costs
- Booking repairs/service jobs
- Management of work to be invoiced
- First point of contact between manufactures and service department
- Track and achieve KPI’s
- Manage all maintenance and repairs to all service vans
- Ensuring maintenance and service contracts are delivered
- Manage budgets
- Dealing with insurance assessors regarding repairs
- Liaise with sales department regarding preparation of new and used machines
- Carry out monthly service update meetings
- Effectively communicate feedback to the Managing Director
- Strong communication and motivation skills
- Good organisation and administration
- Technical knowledge of engines, hydraulics and electrics (preferential)
- Good IT skills
- Management and Leadership skills
- Working Hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work rotored weekends during busy periods and additional hours for shows / open days throughout the year.
- Competitive salary (to be discussed at interview stage) depending on experience
- Company Van (Business Use)
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company Pension
- Company Benefits
How to apply;
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 30th September 2019.
If you would like any further information please call Laura on: 01245 322733, this would be completely confidential.