PARTS ASSISTANT - WRITTLE, ESSEX
Location: Writtle, Essex
Job Type: Full Time
R W Crawford’s are looking for an Agricultural Parts Assistant to join our busy depot based in Writtle, Chelmsford. We are a leading distributor for AGCO our main franchises being Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Valtra.
- Identifying customer’s spare parts requirements in store, over the phone and email. Using online parts systems
- Assisting the parts and service team with everyday tasks
- Sales Order Processing and Invoicing using the Ibcos Gold System
- Raising Quotations for customers
- Organising part returns and couriers
- Assisting with stock control, stock management and stock takes
Key Skills and Abilities;
- Excellent customer communication skills and telephone manner essential
- Agricultural machinery or automotive knowledge essential
- Experience working with Ibcos Gold system would be an advantage. Full training will be provided
- Must be computer literate and confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and office
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Working Hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work rotored weekends for Harvest and additional hours for shows / open days throughout the year
- Competitive salary (to be discussed at interview stage)
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company Pension
How to apply;
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th August 2019.
If you would like any further information please call Laura on: 01245 322733, this would be completely confidential.