Isuzu Technician – Charing
Up to £40K
Crawfords Automotive are seeking a qualified vehicle technician to join a small but growing service facility. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience, qualified to Level 3 IMI, ideally in the commercial pick-up market. In return, the successful candidate can expect a highly competitive rate of pay and other employee benefits as detailed below.
If you have a passion for equipment repair, strong mechanical skills, and enjoy providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for the Technician position. Join our team and contribute to the success of our company by ensuring our equipment is running smoothly and our customers are satisfied. Apply today!
- Carry out scheduled service maintenance and repairs at the depot.
- Carry out fault-finding and diagnosis.
- Complete pre-delivery inspections.
- Promote dealership services to customers.
- Attend manufacturers’ training courses.
- Complete job stories and hours.
- Utilise laptop diagnostics and service systems.
- Work alongside and communicate with customers, colleagues, manufacturers, and suppliers.
Experience and attributes
- Proven experience working in a similar role.
- A general level of computer literacy is advantageous.
- Can use your own initiative and are efficient with time.
- Able to effectively communicate both written and verbally and be an active team member.
- To adapt and take on new skills and approaches and participate in training and development activities.
Benefits, wellbeing and development
- Salary: Up to £38,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Working Hours are 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Onsite parking
- Company and Team Events
- Company Offers – Example: Discounts with O2