Crawfords is a family run business and has been trading for 40 years, providing the Agricultural Industry with outstanding support and service across Essex, Kent, Sussex and Hampshire, partnering with leading franchises. Crawfords supply; Tractors, Material Handling Equipment, Pick Up Trucks and Implements.
The position is a field-based role covering East/West Sussex reporting to the Branch Sales Manager. You will be required to visit all customers in your territory to promote both our business and the brands we represent in a positive manner. The winning candidate will have sales experience and ideally knowledge of the agricultural or commercial industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy and forward-thinking sales team.
Key Skills and Qualities;
- Influencing skills with the ability and confidence to convert enquiries to sales
- Excellent customer management skills to build long lasting relationships
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Focus and drive to continuously improve
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Professional and personable
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Working Hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- We are offering a market leading Basic Salary (to be discussed at interview stage) with an OTE of 60k per year.
- Company vehicle, phone and laptop.
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday.
- Company Pension, benefits and Incentives.
How to apply; To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like any further information please call Laura Crawford on: 01245 322733, alternatively Wes Crawford on: 07970 248110 this would be completely confidential.