GROUP SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Writtle, Essex
Job Type: Full Time
Crawford’s is a well-established AGCO dealership with nearly 40 Years’ experience. We are a multi-franchise dealer specialising in Agriculture across Essex, Kent, Sussex and Hampshire.
Crawford’s currently have an opportunity for the position of Group Sales Administrator. The role requires you to be responsible for the day to day efficient running and organising of the sales department across our three depots. You will be based at our Head Office in Writtle reporting to the Group Sales Manager.
The main responsibilities and duties are;
- Supporting the Group Sales Manager.
- Daily use of CRM tool.
- Managing purchase orders.
- Minutes for meetings.
- Coordinating stock lists.
- Answering incoming calls (both internal and external).
- Using GOLD to upload service, warranty, delivery and registration dates.
- Update Dropbox and keep all relevant paperwork organised.
- End of Warranty and Finance Reports.
- Ensure Doc Store is up to date.
Crawford’s are looking for the following essential skills and knowledge;
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (especially excel)
- Prioritising tasks in hand and working to deadlines
Advantages for the candidate;
- Knowledge of the Agricultural industry
- Previous use of GOLD
- CRM knowledge
- Working Hours of 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Occasional weekends throughout the year including shows and open days.
- A competitive salary (to be discussed at interview stage)
- Continuous training and development
- Company pension
- 22 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (per year)
How to Apply;
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th August.
If you would like any further information please call Laura on 01245 322733, this would be completely confidential.