Crawfords is a family run business and has been trading for 40 years, providing the Agricultural Industry with outstanding support and service across Essex, Kent, Sussex and Hampshire, partnering with leading franchises. Crawfords supply; Tractors, Material Handling Equipment, Pick Up Trucks and Ancillary Equipment.
See the main responsibilities below to give you a summary of duties as required.
- Managing goods in and out, receiving, checking and putting away supplier deliveries, informing of shortages or damaged stock
- Identifying customer’s spare parts requirements in store, over the phone and email. Using online parts systems
- Sales Order Processing and Invoicing using our Dealer Management System (Ibcos Gold)
- Organising part returns (within time restrictions) and couriers
- Assist with rolling stock taking programmes, to ensuring all stock is located correctly at all times.
- Pre picking of parts
- General housing keeping and tidiness of the department
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe working environment
Key Skills and Abilities;
- Excellent customer communication skills and telephone manner essential
- Agricultural machinery or automotive knowledge essential
- Must be computer literate and confident using Microsoft Word, Excel and office
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Good time keeping
- Flexible when needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience working with Ibcos Gold system would be an advantage, but not essential, as full training will be provided
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment as part of team and independently
Working Hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. During Harvest working hours will be 7am to 6.30pm and you will be required to work Saturday mornings and additional hours for shows/working days throughout the year. Competitive salary (to be discussed at interview stage) depending on experience. 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday. Company Pension, benefits and Incentives.
How to apply;
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like any further information please call Laura Crawford on: 01245 322733, alternatively Wes Crawford on: 07970 248110 this would be completely confidential.