£45k - £55k
Are you a skilled and passionate individual who loves working on agricultural machinery? We have a fantastic opportunity for an Agricultural Technician to join our team at the Ropley depot in Hampshire. As an Agricultural Technician, you’ll play a vital role in the maintenance and repair of farm machinery. Conduct scheduled service maintenance and repairs both across hampshire in your fully equipped mobile van and at our depot, showcasing your expertise in fault-finding and diagnosis on all types of farm machinery. Your attention to detail will be key as you complete pre-delivery inspections and larger intricate jobs. Embrace your natural ability to engage with customers and promote our dealership services, contributing to an exceptional customer experience. You’ll also have the chance to stay ahead of the game by attending manufacturers’ training courses. With advanced diagnostic tools and technology, you’ll efficiently complete job stories and hours while effectively communicating and collaborating with customers, colleagues, manufacturers, and suppliers.
- Carry out scheduled service maintenance and repairs on-site and at the depot.
- Carry out fault-finding and diagnosis on all types of farm machinery.
- Complete pre-delivery inspections.
- Promote dealership services to customers.
- Attend manufacturers’ training courses.
- Complete job stories and hours using iPhone.
- Utilise laptop diagnostics and service systems.
- Work alongside and communicate with customers, colleagues, manufacturers, and suppliers.
Experience and attributes
- Proven experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working on Agricultural Machinery and Equipment – Tractors, Combines, Sprayers and Balers etc
- Experience working on AGCO Products would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
Benefits, wellbeing and development
- Working Hours are 8:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Overtime is available on weekdays and weekends all year round. Minimum 42.5hrs (Must be worked Mon-Fri)
- Guaranteed on-call retainer
- Competitive salary (depending on experience), £45-55k
- Company Van, fully equipped with racking, workbench, inverter, compressor, washbasin and more!
- Full PPE Equipment, Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Crawfords Loyalty Scheme – Length of Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension (Age Dependent)
- Company Events and Offers – Example: Discounts with O2