Depot Manager (Charing, Ashford)
Crawford’s is a well-established AGCO dealership with nearly 40 Years’ experience. We are a multi franchise dealer specialising in Agriculture across Essex, Kent, Sussex and Hampshire.
Crawford’s currently have an opportunity for the position of Depot Manager in our Charing branch. This a great opportunity to add value and move the business to the next level.
The role requires you to oversee the day to day running of the depot, liaising with Senior Management and reporting to the MD. As well as many other duties, see below;
- Management accountably including KPI’s and P&L
- Being proactive in driving sales
- Managing stock control
- Assisting with fleet management
- Leading the team in communicating to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to motivate the staff
- ‘Leaving an Impression’ for the best customer service available within our industry
Essential Skills/ Experience required;
- People skills / Mentoring Staff
- Management experience
- Good, sound knowledge of the Agricultural / Automotive Industry
- Proven sales and service experience (advantageous)
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Ibcos GOLD experience (beneficial)
- Full UK driving licence is required
- Excellent administration skills (essential)
- Working Hours are 7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work rotored weekends and additional hours for shows / open days throughout the year and where necessary.
- Competitive salary (to be discussed at interview stage) depending on experience
- Excellent Commission Scheme
- Company vehicle
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company Pension
- Company Benefits
How to apply;
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 6th January 2020.
If you would like any further information please call Laura Crawford on: 01245 322733, alternatively Wes Crawford on: 07970 248110 this would be completely confidential.