Crawfords’ are now recruiting for an experienced Branch Sales Manager to join the team at our Sussex/Hants depot.
Crawford’s is a family run business trading for over 40 years, providing the Agricultural industry with outstanding support and service across Essex, Kent, Sussex and Hampshire, partnering with leading franchises. Such as, Fendt, Valtra, Massey Ferguson, Manitou, Vaderstad, Amazone, Can-Am, Isuzu Pick-Up Trucks and more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of the branch sales team. As Branch Sales Manager, you will be working closely with both the Managing Director and Group Sales Manager. You will be accountable for the overall sales profitability of the branch, whilst ensuring you and your team are promoting the company's image by attracting new customer accounts whilst maintaining existing customers.
- Achieve and exceed both Branch KPI’s and work together with the group to achieve Company KPI’s.
- Dealing with customers on a day to day basis, both face to face, over the phone, email and via video conferencing methods.
- Liaising with the Managing Director regarding any depot matters that may arise.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with manufacturers.
- Support the sales team with managing existing customer accounts and building new relationships with customers to increase sales potential
- Maintaining our excellent level of customer service and promote the sales and service culture through, guidance and development of staff.
- Ensure that information is communicated effectively and in a timely fashion both within the depot and across the group.
- Previous management and sales experience is essential
- Good, sound knowledge of the agricultural industry and its equipment or related industries
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Act with discretion when dealing with matters of a confidential nature
- Full UK Driving license
- Industry leading salary
- Company Vehicle
- Manufacture and in-house training provided
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Company Benefits
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like any further information please call Laura on: 01245 322733 or Wes Crawford on 07970 248110, this would be completely confidential.