Crawfords are looking for an Agricultural apprentice parts adviser to join our busy parts department based in Charing, Kent. We are a leading distributor for AGCO our main franchises being Massey Ferguson, Fendt and Valtra. Crawford’s have also welcomed Manitou as one of our main franchises from January 2020.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person to join our aftersales team in our Parts department as our parts apprentice. The parts advisor role is varied, you’ll be key to helping customers, our service department and sales department with the parts they require while keeping on top of stocking, ordering and promotional displays. A key member of a small parts team, you’ll be instrumental to the depot and our customers. Full training will be provided.
- Receiving goods in and out, checking and putting away supplier deliveries, informing of shortages or damaged stock
- Returning parts back to suppliers in the required time scales
- Looking up parts requests
- Pre picking of parts
- General housing keeping and tidiness of the warehouse
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe working environment
The main responsibilities are intended as a summary of the role and is not an exhaustive list of duties, the post holder is expected to undertake many tasks and responsibilities as required and deemed appropriate by the business
Key Skills and Abilities.
- A farming/agriculture background (ideally), but not essential
- Good time keeping, Flexible when needed
- Teamwork, organised, Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Must be computer literate
Working Hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You may be required to work Saturday mornings and additional hours for shows/working days throughout the year. Competitive salary. 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday. Company Pension.
How to Apply.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 31/10/2020.
If you would like any further information please call Laura on: 01245 322733, this would be completely confidential.