Join Crawford’s Agricultural Machinery in Writtle as an Aftersales Advisor. You’ll be the main point of contact for customers, efficiently handling inquiries, producing job cards, and updating records. Responsibilities include preparing invoices, advising on repair costs and timescales, coordinating parts with technicians, and organizing efficient part returns. Ensure the technician’s parts collection area is well-managed and organized. Proactively liaise with customers to schedule breakdowns, repairs, and services, demonstrating excellent communication skills. If you thrive in a dynamic environment and excel in customer service, apply now to contribute to the success of Crawford’s Agricultural Machinery.
- Professionally communicate with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services or to obtain details of customer issues.
- Produce job cards and update customers and machine records.
- Prepare and complete invoices, advise customers on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed.
- Liaise with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available and communicate any time restrictions to customers in timely manner.
- Organising part returns (within time restrictions) and couriers
- Pre picking of parts
- Organising and managing the efficiency of the technician’s parts collection area
- General housing keeping and tidiness of the technician’s parts collection area
- Liaise with customers to schedule in Breakdown’s, Repairs, Services, and follow-up on customers service satisfaction.
- Answer telephone Service enquiries with the ability to action customers requirements or even advice customers over the phone and in person.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
Experience and attributes
- Previous experience is essential within an Agricultural machinery or Automotive aftersales environment or similar
- Excellent customer communication skills and telephone manner essential
- Must be computer literate and confident using Microsoft Word, Excel, and office
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Good time keeping
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Flexible when needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience working with Ibcos Gold system would be an advantage, but not essential, as full training will be provided
Benefits, wellbeing and development
- Working Hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Weekend and seasonal hours apply (To be discussed at Interview)
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Crawfords Loyalty Scheme – Length of Service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension
- Company and Team Events
- Company Offers and discounts – Example: Discounts with O2
Apply for this role
Please send your CV to the following email address - [email protected]