Crawfords is a family run business and has been trading for over 40 years, providing the Agricultural Industry with outstanding support and service across Essex, Kent, Sussex, and Hampshire, partnering with leading franchises. Crawfords supply; Tractors, Material Handling Equipment, Pick Up Trucks and Ancillary Equipment.
We are looking for, an individual to join our team at Kent who has the ability to deal with both service and parts customers alike and provide the highest standards of customer care, by delivering a consultative sales solution to internal and external customers.
- Professionally communicate with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services or to obtain details of customer issues.
- Produce job cards and update customers and machine records.
- Prepare and complete invoices, advise customers on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed.
- Liaise with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available and communicate any time restrictions to customers in timely manner.
- Organising part returns (within time restrictions) and couriers
- Pre picking of parts
- Organising and managing the efficiency of the technician’s parts collection area
- General housing keeping and tidiness of the technician’s parts collection area
- Liaise with customers to schedule in Breakdown’s, Repairs, Services, and follow-up on customers service satisfaction.
- Answer telephone Service enquiries with the ability to action customers requirements or even advice customers over the phone and in person.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Previous experience is essential within an Agricultural machinery or Automotive aftersales environment or similar
- Excellent customer communication skills and telephone manner essential
- Must be computer literate and confident using Microsoft Word, Excel, and office
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Good time keeping
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Flexible when needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Experience working with Ibcos Gold system would be an advantage, but not essential, as full training will be provided
Working Hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Weekend’s on rota, Competitive salary (to be discussed at interview stage) depending on experience. 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday. Company Pension, benefits, and Incentives.
How to apply;
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com