Range of Tractors for Sale
R W Crawford Agricultural Machinery was founded originally by Bob Crawford on October 1980, with the intent buying and selling used farm machinery. Our main head office is located in Essex, just on the outskirts of Chelmsford in Writtle. Take a look through our site for an extensive range of new and used farmcing machinery for sale that we currently have in Essex, Kent and West Sussex.
Whether you're looking for a used Challenger Tractor (which has been well maintained), or a Massey Ferguson combine harvester, you can guarantee we have one. All of our range are well serviced and maintained. We have the capabilities to ship globally and we will always take every measure to ensure your purchase arrives safely, in a timely fashion. We have been one of the leading retailers in operation since 1980. We are near to many ports making shipping any farm machinery to you not an issue no matter where you are in the world. Our always arrives safely and on time.
Before purchasing a tractor you may want to consider:
(these points will also help us suggest a suitable machine for you)
- How much acreage will you be using the tractor for?
- If you have more than one use for the tractor, whats the main priority use?
- What's an affordable spend on your tractor?
- Do you need require any specific functionality?
- What's the smallest area you need to move the tractor through? (just incase it wont fit)
- Do you need automatic transmission?
- Do you need air conditioning or heating inside the cab?
- Have you tested the tractor out before?
- What type of work will you be using the tractor for?
If you have considered the points above we will then be in a pretty good position to recommend tractors suitable for your requirements.
If you wish to discuss your requirements please contact us, one of our experienced members of staff can help advise.