R W Crawfords has a wealth of knowledge in the business with many technicians having worked with our customers and their machines for over a decade
All technicians have a well-equipped van for farm service and repair. We have dedicated technicians for each machine brand. Every technician has the latest manufacturer training, special tools and diagnostic equipment. We offer a range of specialist machine services.
Shaun Baker - Isuzu / Service Manager
Neal Barber – Assistant Service Manager
Service and extended warranty packages
- All machines are delivered with 12 months base warranty
- Many machines have the option to extend the warranty, which will be delivered with our class leading service package
- This delivers known costs for the length of the contract, servicing in line with manufacturer recommendations, rapid response times and extensive repair cover
- In addition we can quote for service, repair or parts for your older working machine or restoration project
- Enquire with our sales team today
- We offer a comprehensive annual inspection for your machine that is not covered by a service or extended warranty contract
- Our annual inspection will provide a minor or major service as required, with checks for engine, fuel, cooling, axle, steering, transmission, hydraulic, clutch, and electrical systems
- We will check all safety critical items such as PTOs and lighting
- Following the inspection you will receive a signed checklist to use as proof your machine has a clean bill of health
Sprayer pump overhauls
- Sprayer pumps are not covered by extended warranty as they are classed as wearing parts
- Due to the chemicals contained in them and a lengthy storage period, very often they deteriorate between seasons and can fail at the point of start-up, when you need them most!
- A sprayer pump overhaul can save you time and money – by having this done over winter you get a discount on the service and ensure a smooth start-up next season
- The overhaul includes:
- Our technician removing the pump and taking it back to the workshop
- Replacement of the diaphragm and valves
- System flush and oil change
- Refit to the machine and test
Air conditioning service
- Having an issue to see out of your cab when it gets colder?
- Cab not cooling during the summer?
- An air conditioning service will make your demist and cooling time quicker
- Our technicians will thoroughly check the system including filters, belts and clutch gap, replacing the receiver dryer and ‘O’ rings where necessary, before checking the system for leaks and recharging the gas
- This can be added onto any farm visit – just ask your service manager
- Over time machines lose power making them less efficient
- We can use our dyno to check for leaks, injection issues or problems with power delivery
- By measuring the torque directly it gives the most accurate picture of how much power your engine is producing
- This means we can enhance power delivery, improve your fuel economy and increase the lifetime of your engine