Experienced Agricultural Technicians
We are looking for talented individuals to join our existing team of Agricultural Technicians across all locations.
- Carry out scheduled service maintenance and repairs on-site and at the depot.
- Carry out fault-finding and diagnosis on all types of farm machinery.
- Complete pre-delivery inspections.
- Promote dealership services to customers.
- Attend manufacturers’ training courses.
- Complete job cards and personal time-sheets in a timely manner.
- Utilise laptop diagnostics and service systems.
- Work alongside and communicate with customers, colleagues, manufacturers and suppliers.
- Proven experience working in a similar role.
- Experience working on Agricultural Machinery and Equipment – Tractors, Combines, Sprayers and Balers etc
- Experience working on AGCO Products would be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Working Hours are 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Overtime available for weekends.
- Weekend on-call requirement every 5th week
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Modern Company Van, fully equipped with racking, workbench, inverter, compressor, washbasin and more!
- 22 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Crawfords Loyalty Day – Length of Service
- Eye Test Reimbursement
- Company Pension
- Company Events
- Company Offers - Example: Discounts with O2
July 27, 2021